Saturday, September 19, 2009

5 Minute Philosophy

One of my great loves is philosophy, but philosophy can be tough reading. So, I have decided to offer up what I call 5 Minute Philosophy. I'll write posts about philosophical topics, with the aim of making it accessible and try to keep the reading time under five minutes. This blog is a outgrowth of a different blog that I felt was going in the wrong direction. I've cherry picked the best posts from that blog and those will be appearing here over the next few weeks and then it will be on to original material. A few of these early posts may be a little over five minutes to read or seem a little dated. I imported them virtually as is, including typos, so they have their flaws. But, I love them anyway. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment